iMovie is wonderful software that allows you to blur faces quickly and with little effort. Here are the steps to follow:
- First you need to launch the iMovie software by selecting iMovie> preferences. After that choose the general preference and allow View Advanced Tools and then close the iMovie preferences.
- The second step starts with choosing the video clip to blur. After that, the clip will be shown in the iMovie viewer.
- Take a screenshot of the screen by pressing Shift-Command-4. Once you are done doing this, release the mouse button. You will hear a shutter sound indicating that the screenshot has been captured and saved to the desktop.
- Now you need to open it in any of the image editors that can blur the pixels. You can make any changes you like. After making the changes, save the image to the desktop.
- Drag your iMovie clip and select Picture in Picture from the menu that appears. When done, the blurry image will appear as an anchor in the viewer in the iMovie project pane.
- The length is now adjusted to cover the license plate or face for the duration of the clip.
- The last step is to resize the image and position it correctly
LINK VIDEO TURORIAL: